On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 08:41  PM, C.E. Forman wrote:
[Snip]
I remember this one, this was a GREAT game! It's in four parts, right?
First you fight monsters, trade, and acquire enough money to build a ship
and leave the island, then you have to navigate the ocean, find a magic
artifact in some catacombs (my memory here's a bit fuzzy) and then use it to
storm the bad guy's fortress. My cousin and I used to play it on his IIe.
The only thing was, he'd gotten a pirate copy so a lot of the text had been
hacked to display dirty words.
That's the one. :) It is wild to see how inventive people were with such limited resources.

IIRC, there was also a sequel, "Apventure to Atlantis" I think.
I have that one as well. I haven't started it yet as I need to complete my Odyssey first.

Hmm. Now I have an urge to go find Dungeon Campaign and Wilderness Campaign...

--

Edward Franks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>