On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, John Romero wrote:
> Figured I'd switch topics here since it had to happen sooner or later!
>
> What's your favorite old software find that you have?

I have a copy of Adventure in Serenia as well.  Paid top dollar for it;
it's always going to be the centerpiece of my collection, seeing how it's
the first game (out of, oh, many hundred) I ever finished.  (I restrict my
collecting to PC games only, so this is about as rare as it gets -- no
Akalabeth for me.)

I also managed to lift a big-box IBM Ultima II off eBay for $25, heh.
It's not in great shape, though; maybe I'll get around to finding a box in
better condition some day.

-- Stephen