Hm, can you give me a sample of the "cease & desist"? I'm not that
familiar with the US legal system and having that could come in handy.
Just recently I found another site that lifted some of the bios I
compiled on the Infocom authors in their entirety.

Marco

(PS. RPGs sure look great there among the main genres ;-)