Thanks Jim. I just wanted to make sure people acknowledge that I know
what I'm talking about, so that when I ask them to -please- remove the
content or at least mention the source, I'm taken serious. I'm not going
to start cross-atlantic court action over it (he, imagine that!).

About the RPG main genre: You probably know more games than anyone else
under the sun, but nobody is perfect. Well, the Pope claims to be, but
who wants to be like the Pope? ;-)

Marco