In a message dated 07/20/2003 11:13:17 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My collection is 600+ IBM titles and I *still* don't understand why IBM
software collectables go for almost twice as much as other platforms.  Any
theories?

My guess is for the classics the IBM versions were released in less quantity than the other platforms, as you know early IBM machines were not known for gaming. But am not sure, just a guess. Also some people just like IBM since that is what they have and use.

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page