From: C.E. Forman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Value of Apple ][ Goldfinger

> 1) I agree that IBM Angelsofts are fairly rare. In fact I think Angelsofts
> are rare in general. The ones I have for IBM are High Stakes, The Mist (Hi
> Stephen), and Goldfinger.

Personally I'd use the term "uncommon", but also because "rare" is so
overused.  B-)

> 2) I don't think Goldfinger is particularly rare among the Angelsoft
titles.
> I've seen it on ebay a few times for IBM even, and I've never seen some of
> the others.

>From my experience the James Bond games and High Stakes are the most common
and were the easiest for me to come by.  Indy was the hardest, with Voodoo
Island a somewhat close second.

> 3) The DEMAND for Angelsofts is extremely low. Therefore, even when I do
see
> them on ebay they don't go for much. That goes triple for non-IBM
versions.

The only one I've seen that seems to fetch a decent amount (sometimes) is
The Mist, among King fans.  Though I've seen them go for under $10 plenty of
times too.

> 4) Bottom line is that I believe an Apple 2 Goldfinger to be worth about
> $20-$25.

That sounds about what I'd ask, though awhile back I sold a PC one (possibly
to one of you) for about that amount.