In a message dated 08/08/2003 9:14:52 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I hope this strategy doesn't backfire on me...

It's rough Stuart :( Bidpay is really good for ccard payments if buyer does not mind using them. I don't know what to do myself, the payment I got WAS a bank account transfer and it still didn't do me any good. But you are correct, much more difficult to reverse a bank transfer.

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page