[EMAIL PROTECTED] stated:

>recently I had guy in UK signup using my link. We were both
>supposed to get $5 bonus. BUT paypal says for us to get the bonuses he has to
>transfer $250 into his paypal acct first. And has to be from bank account. And
>has to be US bank account.

Paypal's policy for getting the $5 bonus has gotten worse and worse
as time goes one.  At first, you had to do very little to get it.
(Verify your address, I think.)  Then you had to add a checking
account.  Now you've got to add $250.  I'm glad I got my $5 when I
did, because I wouldn't get it if I signed up now.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]