I guess we'll have to see if CNET (I think that's who it was) was right when they stated that a complete Drash could sell for up to $2000!

Edward Franks wrote:

On Mar 15, 2004, at 1:43 AM, Josh Lulewicz wrote:

Edward what are earth are you thinking????!?!?!?!?

That I'd like to keep my house. Seriously, the seasonal job I have covers most of my bills, but not all. If Drash goes for what I think it will go then I've made a house payment. That buys me just that much more time to find a full time job. I didn't do this lightly, but in the end I know what is more important to me.

The three year journey of finding Drash was as important to me as actually holding it in my hands. That's something I'll never lose. Now it is time to allow someone else to have their journey with Drash.

Oh, if I sound a bit loopy, it is because I just got off work (graveyard shift) and I'm pretty tired. The funny thing for me is I'll be at work when this auction ends and I won't know what happens for hours. ;-)

Later,
Edward