On Mar 15, 2004, at 5:02 AM, Vincent Joguin wrote: [Snip]
Before actually sending the game to the high bidder, do you think you could completely "preserve" it?

I could, but I won't. At this point because of the high price I think this game will command I'm not going to touch it more than necessary (well, maybe one last fondle before I pack it ^_^) because I just don't want to screw anything up. The last thing I need to have happen is a damaged tape or torn box. This is going to be someone else's high dollar property and I plan on treating it with the respect I would like them to treat it if the roles were reversed.

--

Edward Franks