On Mar 15, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Stephane Racle wrote:

I guess we'll have to see if CNET (I think that's who it was) was right when they stated that a complete Drash could sell for up to $2000!

That was Hugh Falk. I could have strangled him for that statement as he made it before I had my Drash. :-P If Drash does hit that figure then Hugh can be our Prophet of Crazy Game Prices.

--

Edward Franks