From: Stephane Racle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 12:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Announcing the CGW Museum

Absolutely right, thanks for catching that! I think it's properly identified on the site. I'm curious about that Ultima pen-and-paper RPG too. Any Ultima collectors have more info? I'm guessing it never went anywhere. That reminds me of another article I read a while ago about an "Ultima IV Part II" that was supposed to be released prior to Ultima V. Another project that was cancelled?

Hugh Falk wrote:

Quick correction…that’s CGF #1, not CGW #1.  I haven’t read that since 87…great stuff!

I forgot about the Epyx/Data East Suit.  World Karate Championship and Karate Champ are hardly similar.  They’re as similar as any other two karate games.  I wonder what became of the suit…obviously didn’t set much of a precedent for infringement so I’m guessing it was dismissed.

Also, did that Ultima pen-and-paper RPG ever see the light of day?

Hugh