On Mar 23, 2004, at 9:53 PM, Dan Chisarick wrote:

Wow, I'd have thought it'd be more than that [final value fee for Drash].

This is off the top of my head as I haven't sat down and crunched the numbers, but on eBay I think you are better off selling _one_ item for a big price than selling lots of items for that same (total) big price. eBay's costs should be roughly the same whether your item goes for $0.99 or for $5,000.00. I'm sure they make money off of every auction so once an item 'goes big' they can have a smaller cut of the total and still do well. ;-)

--

Edward Franks