Yeah, I did the same thing :) Great guy. The people ahead of me were yapping away for what seemed like forever and he didn't seem to mind.

He had a game there called "Saboteur". $45, signed. (c) date was 1984, so it looks like he finished his last effort that was never released. I was happy w/the DVD.