Rare opened? Maybe 2 or 3 a year on eBay though this is only the second
Apple ][ I've seen and I just won the other opened for $52.

Rare sealed, even with the advertising stickers on it? Of course.

Still, I think it would sell for more if it was the IBM version.

I have the IBM version shrink-wrapped and since it is the same package as
the Apple ][ then I probably won't bid on this.  I had always assumed the
Apple ][ release was the same packaging as the C64 but this shows it is not.
I suppose there may be Apple or IBM releases in the same packaging as the
C64 and vice versa but I have yet to see them.

http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org/maniac.php

Freddie

Lucasarts Museum - http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org