Does it have the same font as the box in the auction? I mean is the "Maniac
Mansion" with meteor trails or is it the straight font like this
http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org/images/maniac/mm-1987front-small.jpg

What does the copyright year say on the back?

Lucasarts Museum - http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org