I usually find myself paying above average when I
absolutely must have the title in a particular moment.
I don't know about you guys, but some games come and
go in my memory, and when it comes, well, I get quite
frustrated not to have it. And like everything in this
life, you have to pay extra if you can't afford to
wait.

I don't consider it insanity, I just think it's added
value over the commercial/collector value. I actually
think he's paying a bit extra to KEEP his sanity -
isn't it just torture to think you'll never see that
game, in that condition, ever again for sale? I'll
gladly pay twice as much just to avoid that feeling :)

I may not know much about the collector's value of all
games, but even if I did someday, I'd still find
myself paying above average for some games. Call me
insane if you will, but I'd rather not be sane then :)

Which reminds me, welcome Peter Olafson!

Best regards,

Tomas Buteler