Tomas Buteler wrote:

I usually find myself paying above average when I
absolutely must have the title in a particular moment.
I don't know about you guys, but some games come and
go in my memory, and when it comes, well, I get quite
frustrated not to have it. And like everything in this
life, you have to pay extra if you can't afford to
wait.

Agreed... I almost bid $200 on Breakers three years ago because I simply wanted that game (to collect AND to play). Luckily I found it for $38 last month.

I don't consider it insanity, I just think it's added
value over the commercial/collector value. I actually
think he's paying a bit extra to KEEP his sanity -
isn't it just torture to think you'll never see that
game, in that condition, ever again for sale? I'll
gladly pay twice as much just to avoid that feeling :)

LOL that is so true

Which reminds me, welcome Peter Olafson!

Agreed, welcome! -- Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/ Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/ Or check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/