Pedro Quaresma wrote:

Would this be legal? :) If so I have no problem of trying to rip .mp3 files from it and ftp-ing them to you.

No, not legal at all, so if you want to decline on that basis I completely understand. I'm just gathering up files for a "game music" streaming radio station I'd like to run someday (plus I'd like to hear the music on the disc -- I wonder if they remastered it in any way, or if it's just MT-32 output from the games themselves). MP3 is totally fine (I prefer "lame --preset standard" or other similar VBR, but CBR 192K or higher is okay). If you're willing to do this, email me for FTP site upload to make it easy for you.

And thanks :)
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/