Peter Olafson wrote:

But I do think it's worth exploring the "fair use" question and, failing that, whether there's an Internet equivalent of the RIAA (which someone else mentioned) that could address issues relating to Internet radio broadcast of CDs. Perhaps it's a simple affair.

Nothing is in place currently, however the RIAA prosecutes anyone found streaming video it did not pay them a license for. So I don't think I'll have a problem streaming video/computer game music.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/