Okay folks, I've drawn up a draft of how filter and blending mode
support might look in swfmill-s syntax.

http://mirror1.cvsdude.com/trac/osflash/swfmill/attachment/ticket/14/filter.swfml

Please have a look and let me know what you think. Oh, and if anyone
has any great ideas on how to represent a 4x4 matrix as easy to
read/write xml (for the <color-matrix/> filter) let me know.

'night all,

Steve

PS. I've yet to check some of the datatypes for existing swfmill-s
compatibility. For example, if swfmill-s doesn't currently support 3
digit RGB hex values (#rgb instead of #rrggbb) then this won't be
supported in the filter syntax. Having said that, anything here that
swfmill-s doesn't currently support might be worthy of its own ticket.

--
Steve Webster
http://dynamicflash.com