Random thoughts here so please excuse:

Assumption: You're attempting the natural-entry point method

1) #import works when mtasc is told what your class paths are
        sometimes that requires dirname.classname
        it appears to be case sensitive as well
        so check all you class path definitions.  I think it has more to do
with mtasc than swfmill.  Use the -v switch for mtasc to view the
output, look for any class errors.

2) If you're trying to #import classes compiled into classes.swf, they
get included automatically once you include <clip
import="classes.swf" />, so there is no need to #import them in your
actionscript file.

3) import="some.asset" in swfmill-simple xml file is different that
#import in actionscript file.  Really not sure which is giving you the
trouble.  Think of it this way, all your actionscript classes are
compiled into classes.swf and the your main swf created by swfmill first
imports the classes.swf and the assigns the classes from that file using
class="myclass"

I hope this helps for what it's worth.  I'm guessing quite a bit as to
what you're needing.

--
Jon Molesa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]