On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, daniel fischer wrote:

> Christopher Brian Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Thu, 01 Jan 1998 17:45:18
> -0800 (PST)):
>
>   > I'd really like to be able to use SVG properly (ie: more than one in the
>   > SWF project).  Can't do a proper game without being able to manipulate
>   > vectorized shapes.  In fact this one thing could make SWF not an option if
>   > there's no way to get more than one SVG into a SWF project.
>
> Sorry Brian, that doesn't really make me consider spending any time on
> SVG import-- why should i care if you use SWF? Furthermore, there is a
> workaround: convert the SVGs one-by-one to SWF first, then import those
> SWFs. You wont be able to manipulate any of those shapes from flash
> though, either way (although certainly you can /use/ them).

Great thing to do.  Alienate the few people that use open source solutions
and force them to use the expensive alternatives (like flash) becuase
without swfmill Haxe can't do anything in its SWF export except make
simple shapes with the drawing primitives.  SWF is one of the few
cross-platform solutions that works equally acrosses platforms and OSes.
Little things like that...

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |