Update:

This morning Mr. Green Honegger was speaking on DRS3 about, what they are
planning to do. Basically he was saying, that each of the 4 large providers
will try to find out, which or their own customers are spamming and that they
will try to stop them from doing so.

Whow. Big deal. Never would have thought of something so ingenious.

Side note: The "technology expert" from DRS3 statet after the interview, that
spamming is illegal. Would be cool, if it were true...

During the whole radio news, they didn't really make a difference between UCE
and Worms. I wonder, if they are even up to fighting UCE, or if they just plan
to fight worms..

Let's move on...
Viktor