Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2005 07.55 schrieb Viktor Steinmann:
> Update:
>
> This morning Mr. Green Honegger was speaking on DRS3 about, what they are
> planning to do. Basically he was saying, that each of the 4 large providers
> will try to find out, which or their own customers are spamming and that
> they will try to stop them from doing so.

Grrr. Heard that too on my way to work. Unfortunately Mr. Honegger was not in
the office, so I could not reach him to get more informations and find out
why they apparently try to re-invent the wheel exclusively for the four named
isp instead of trying to find a solution from which all ISP could benefit.
(For example by co-ordinating those measures via SWINOG)

As I was told to send him my questions by email I did so and hope for a
statement by tomorrow or so :-)

-Benoit-
--
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia sh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-phobia