Hi

On 18 Feb 2010, at 14:10, Tonnerre Lombard wrote:

> Salut,
>
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 04:33:03 -0800 (PST), Stanislav Sinyagin
> <ssinya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> with sunoracle servers, you end up with disk bays that are difficult
>> to buy if you need to increase the disk capacity. And the original
>> Sun disks cost a fortune.
>
> That is so not true! Even if you buy a Sun Fire with 0 hard disks you
> still get all drive bays along with the server so you can mount your
> own disks in a minute.

Last time I checked, I received just "dummy"-bays (not really what one needs to
mount own drives).

You can still buy the "cheapest" hard drive (so you get a bay) and swap the
disk though :)

Cheers

>                               Tonnerre

Mathias Seiler

MiroNet GmbH, Strassburgerallee 86, CH-4055 Basel
T +41 61 201 30 90, F +41 61 201 30 99

mathias.sei...@mironet.ch
www.mironet.ch