________________________________
De : fredlab <frederic.beauf...@free.fr>
À : symfony users <symfony-users@googlegroups.com>
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 4 Janvier 2009, 19h44mn 37s
Objet : [symfony-users] Re: Help : How do you extend the admin generator
(doctrine one in  sf1.2) ?

I spent almost 2 days on this and I found out the solution :

=> when I copied the data/generator folder, I copied the one from sf
1.2.1 that does not implement the getTableMethod in the generated
configuration class.

Other modification were probably added. Thus I took the one from 1.2
dev branch. And Magic, everything is working well.

Hope  this kind of mistakes can help others. I can keep on creating my
admin own generator plugin.

Regards,

Frédéric