On 6 Jan 2009, at 09:28, Thomas Dedericks wrote:

> I just don't understand how one could work with symfony without shell.
> Deploying your project on a host without shell is ok, but building
> it ?
> I'm afraid you're doing something wrong there.

That is, ofcourse, ignoring the fact that it's a stupid idea to start
with ;)

Putting all that admin stuff inside of a web accessible directory is
just asking for trouble.

If you don't have shell access, change your hosting provider - simple
as. If you don't want to do that, don't fool yourself by using
enterprise tools - simple as.

I totally agree with Pablo's comment earlier - "stop wasting your time
with this".