Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a bit of guidance in the design on my application, mainly
how much to place in a particular module. The case that I am currently
looking at is my user module. As well as the standard, profile, credentials
etc, my user has preferences  and other properties but I am unsure whether
or not I should encapsulate crud for all of these user properties through
one big 'user' module/action or separate them out into separate
modules/actions 'user_profile', 'user_preferences' etc. Is there any
standard approach ?

Cheers,
Pat