On Mar 9, 11:11 pm, Sid Bachtiar <sid.bacht...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I probably caused myself 30 minutes of
> > extra work, because I had to set security for each of the 27 modules
> > individually, instead of being able to lock them down at the level of
> > the app.
>
> Why couldn't you set it from security.yml of the app level?

Because I only had one app in the entire project, and it included the
public-facing portion of the site - the portion of the site that the
public was suppose to see. If I locked down the app, I'd also be
locking down the project, and I'd be cutting the public off from
seeing what they are suppose to see. I could then go through, one by
one, and open up those modules that the public should see, but that
would cost me about the same delay that doing it the opposite way also
cost me.

--- lawrence