Hi Zach,

possible sources of errors :
 - you are using output escaping. In this case you should write in
your template $gMap = $sf_data->getRaw(’gMap’); to disable output
escaping on the $gMap variable
 - you are not connected to the Internet. This may seem stupid but
that can happen :-) In that case, you will see using firebug that the
javascript file of Google is empty
 - you did not set your api keys correctly. This is easy to check, you
just need to find the
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/jsapi?
key=ABQIAAAAR8dhgMmvaR96TE0zbrZpPhQFiMk9rCRpAVfjZuYFZtH1h1BR3xSPD2PKz9UJARRHopRTimtYjbDKAA"></
script>
line in your html source. If the key is empty, then that's where you
should look for your mistake. symfony cc might be a solution in that
case :-)

Regards,

Fabrice Bernhard
--