Hi,

I started making a roadmap for SymPy 1.0 here:

http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/Plan_for_SymPy_1.0

Are there some features missing, or something not necessary? I am not
talking about some specific CAS features in there, those can be added
anytime anyone is interested and writes a patch.
I am just pointing out features, that basically all of us want sympy
to do, so they have high priority. I think it could be doable by the
end of the year.

Ondrej