I finally was able to commit and push the patch in a clone today
minutes ago... I'm sorry about my delay (I will soon take my PhD
qualifying exams so my time availability is poor now, I promise I'll
try to be of help when done with my exams).

I sent patch to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get revisions=help,
because the new function (in which I used Staphan's idea, thanks
again) is sitting there at the end of Integrals.py without being able
to work along with the rest of the sympy functions. Please I need your
help in this. I am not able to add this capability given my
programming skills.

THOUGH, I ENJOYED LEARNING MERCURIAL!

Awaiting for comments,
Angelica  :)