On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Pekeika
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I finally was able to commit and push the patch in a clone today
> minutes ago... I'm sorry about my delay (I will soon take my PhD
> qualifying exams so my time availability is poor now, I promise I'll
> try to be of help when done with my exams).

No problem, good luck with your exams!

> I sent patch to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get revisions=help,
> because the new function (in which I used Staphan's idea, thanks
> again) is sitting there at the end of Integrals.py without being able
> to work along with the rest of the sympy functions. Please I need your
> help in this. I am not able to add this capability given my
> programming skills.

Excellent, nice work. I'll help you integrate it well with the rest of
sympy -- only first I need to be able to run at at least separately,
see my comments in sympy-patches.

> THOUGH, I ENJOYED LEARNING MERCURIAL!

I am glad you did!

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Pekeika
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FOR THE INTEREST OF WINDOWS USERS:
>
> I found TortoiseHg... (you can download from Sourceforge.com) it's a
> Mercurial tool for windows, it converts all the work in "chips" for us
> windows-dummies... you can identify equivalences of using Hg from the
> command line as you use it, it even saves lots of troubleshooting to
> beginners, it's so nice.

Excellent, thanks for letting us know.

> I also found that it is compatible with TortoiseSVN, and that made me
> happy because SVN, Subversion, is what regular people use in my field
> industry (Environmental engineering research)...

Yes. But once they learn some distributed version control system with
all the advantages it brings, they will not want to come back. Btw, I
regularly use "git svn", which allows me to import the whole svn
repository and work with it like with regular git repository, clone
it, push it to github.com etc., and commit any patches back to svn at
any time. Mercurial can do that too, even though I found the git way
more slick.

Ondrej