Vinzent Steinberg wrote:
> You could use tcc [1], which is much faster (especially if you use
> libtcc and avoid any file creation -- sadly it's usually a pain to set
> it up). See sympy/utilities/compilef.py for an interface. There is
> also some primitive and specialized code generation.
>
> The advantage of gcc is of course it's spread.

I would not drop normal cc or gcc in favor of tcc. I'd do both. Thanks for the
tip.

begin:vcard
fn:Toon Verstraelen
n:Verstraelen;Toon
org:Ghent University;Center for Molecular Modeling
adr:;;Proeftuinstraat 86;Ghent;;9000;Belgium
email;internet:toon.verstrae...@ugent.be
title:ir.
tel;work:+32 (0) 9 264 65 56
tel;home:+32 (0) 9 351 56 05