Hey Robert,
Is originality more important than usefulness when it comes to a
dissertation project? It feels like I have to come up with something
obscure that hardly anyone is going to use to develop something that I
feel could be useful to a range of people. Secondly, I feel like this
topic is focused. I mean, I could start by just adding other
distributions to the statistics toolbox.
Thanks for the help.
- Clark