Hi Asaf!

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Asaf Paris Mandoki <asa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend of mine developed a python module for doing Dirac notation
> algebra for quantum computing calculations. I figured this would be a
> nice addition to sympy and am interested in integrating it. Is this
> something that would fit with the sympy project?

Yes, that's definitely something that many people would be interested
in. Let me know if you need any help with integrating it with sympy.
You might also be interested in sympy/physics/secondquant.py. If you
could post here some example how it works, it'd be cool, then we can
think how to best integrate it.

Ondrej