Asaf Paris Mandoki wrote:
Hi,

The website is  http://code.google.com/p/openket/ although is
outdated. I am attaching the most recent version together with a
couple of examples.

I guess that we can get rid of most of the code by taking advantage of
sympy. I also believe we can improve the API and have a more general
implementation of operators.

I started working on the sympy version (attached as t.py) and created
a special kind of multiplication to handle inner product and operator
evaluation. I'm not sure if it's the best way to do it and also I had
to chage a line in mul.py to get it to work. Namely, in the
_expandsums method I had to change

terms = [Mul(a,b) for a in left for b in right]
terms = [a*b for a in left for b in right].

I would also like to have the eval function called automatically and
get rid of the apply_operators function.

¿Is this a good approach?

I've been looking at secondquant.py but still need to do more reading.

Greetings,
Asaf