Le dimanche 18 avril 2010 à 19:40 +0200, Kasun Samarasinghe a écrit :
> hi,
>

> I created a github account and a repository there. Then I added a
> remote repository using
> git remote add finitefield
> g...@github.com:kwsamarasin...@gmail.com/sympy_finitefields
>

> but when I trying to push my new branch to the git repository an error
> occurs.
>

> error is permission denied (public key)
>

> I also added the public key to the github and copied the generated
> public keys to the ~/.ssh.
> keys are generated without passphrase.
>

> what can I do?
>

> kasun

It's best to fork from an existing github repository, I suggest to use
haz's since he has the least branches. Apparently, this isn't what
you've done, so pull down the repo you just created, go to
[http://github.com/haz/sympy] and click fork.
Always make sure to interact with your github repo using the "Private"
URL ("g...@github.com:rlamy/sympy.git" for me).

Ronan