OK, It's mostly little things now.

- Reindent your __repr__ function.  I don't even know why that works.

- Maybe David or others will have an opinion on this.  Should it _repr_ as this?

In [15]: PrimeField(5)
Out[15]: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4]

It can become unwieldily for large primes.  Also, I would at least expect {},
to denote that it is a set (and not make it look like a list).

- The first lines of your examples need to be reindented .

- It is no longer in the main __init__.py file.

- I would like to see __contains__, but it can be done later (it isn't blocking
it).

- You have trailing whitespace at the end of the file.

Aaron Meurer