I enjoy the idea of Predicates, but since it hasn't hit the master
codebase yet, should I really be working off of Ronan's stuff? My plan was
to use Ronan's use-new-assump2 branch, then incorporate the changes from
Ondrej's assum branch. Continue with fixing tests / codebase then suggesting
for merger.

  What about Vinzent's stuff?

  Cheers