Hi Aaron,

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM, asmeurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please add the text [[Category:Transferred to GitHub]] to the
> bottom of any page in the MediaWiki wiki that you have completely
> transferred to the GitHub wiki?  This will add it to this category
> page (http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/Transferred_to_GitHub), which will
> make it easier to keep track of.  Also, if you want, I can protect
> pages with this category to prevent people from further editing them
> (though it shouldn't be necessary with the low traffic of the wiki).

Sure, I'll add this to the pages already transferred. I think a
category "Will not be transferred" would help too, as much of the
content is redundant (and outdated) with the sphinx docs. The few
edits are no problem, since it's just one user, we can simply warn him
is his talk page in case he edits something already transferred.

Renato