Le samedi 19 mars 2011 à 00:12 -0400, Tim Lahey a écrit :
> On 03-19-2011, at 12:04 AM, Aaron S. Meurer wrote:
>

> > The cython stuff is already in the git master.  See for example
> > sympy/polys/densearith.py.  The Makefile will give you more information on
> > what happens with the Cython.
> >

> Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
>
> Has someone done a new version of the assumption system? I seem to
>  recall someone working at it.

It's done (sort of). What we actually have is a good system for
propositional logic (with an inconvenient API though) but it needs to be
hooked up with the core and there are missing pieces (indexing the
knowledge base, handling binary predicates,...).
Also, the old assumption system is tightly integrated with the core and
it's difficult to prise it out. I have some code lying around where I
tortuously made a small bit of progress towards that goal - I'll try to
update it and put it on GitHub.