Hello

I am 3nd year bachelor student of physical faculty of KNU Taras
Shevchenko, Kiev in cosmological physics specialization.

I have experience of: working on Ubuntu, Fedora and Arch, but
currently work with Ubuntu 10.04, solving physical problems, mostly
use C++ and Python. Also for 3.5 years I work as PHP-developer.

I am deeply interested in quantum physics and intent on contributing
to the community even after GSoC ends. I have experience in solving
quantum physics problems and haven good theoretical basics. One of my
ideas to implement calculation quantum corrections in disturbance
theory. But also want to increase functionality on physics module in
SymPy.

Please help me on how to start working for above.

Regards,
Anatolii Koval