Hi,

On 6 April 2011 08:30, Vinzent Steinberg
<vinzent.steinb...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On 6 Apr., 03:01, Ronan Lamy <ronan.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, we will have to break backwards compatibility again when we
> > finally sort out assumptions or fix functions. I don't think we can
> > guarantee perfect backwards compatibility for 0.7.1 either way.
>
> I would also be fine with releasing a quick 0.8.
>
> But, like Aaron, I'm rather inclined to merge polys soon.

I can agree with the original idea. It's better to finally act than discuss
this for the next month. However in this case, I would like to agree on a
release schedule for SymPy for at least this year, to make sure that we
release more often than in 1 or 1.5 years, and that my branch won't stay
underutilized for ages. Also, what will be number of this release? (0.6.8?)

> Vinzent

Mateusz