> It was very first commit in my branch and I can't get a direction to fix
> this.
> I pushed whatever I had done here[1].

The only rebase problem presented is

    <<<<<<< HEAD
    from sympy import SYMPY_DEBUG
    from sympy.core import Basic, S, oo, Symbol, C, I, Dummy, Wild
    from sympy.core.function import Function, UndefinedFunction
    from sympy.functions import log, exp
    from sympy.series.order import Order
    from sympy.simplify import powsimp
    from sympy import cacheit

    from sympy.core.compatibility import reduce
    =======
    class LimitError(Exception):
        pass

in series/gruntz.py

In this case I don't think you deleted everything, you just added the
class LimitError so I would edit that file and change it to

    from sympy import SYMPY_DEBUG
    from sympy.core import Basic, S, oo, Symbol, C, I, Dummy, Wild
    from sympy.core.function import Function, UndefinedFunction
    from sympy.functions import log, exp
    from sympy.series.order import Order
    from sympy.simplify import powsimp
    from sympy import cacheit

    from sympy.core.compatibility import reduce

    class LimitError(Exception):
        pass

Then execute `git add series/gruntz.py; git rebase --continue` and it
will continue rebasing until the next problem is encountered.

/c