Am 24.11.2011 21:01, schrieb Ondřej Čertík:
Jo, would would be a good mechanism to keep the English and translated
tutorials in sync?

Organizing permanent updates is beyond my personal experience, since my translator years were before the invention of the Internet and permanent updates were irrelevant.

What I have seen was pages saying "this translation is older than the English original, _here_ is the link".

> Should we add a hash into the translated tutorial,
> so that we know which exact version was translated?

That, or a timestamp.
Either way, it should be added by a script.