On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see.  I originally thought that this document was some standard
> thing that machine translation software used for various things.  I
> wonder actually if there is such a standard thing.
>
> Well, feel free to create it.  As I know exactly one language, I won't
> be able to help much with it :)

One more related thing. I have just updated all the translation issues
with a statement:

"The translation cannot use any automated tools. It needs to be human
translation."

At the Google Mentor Summit we were specifically told, that it needs
to be a human translation and that students will try to use automated
services for it, so that's why a native speaker needs to check this.

Ondrej