On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 4:20 AM, Joachim Durchholz <j...@durchholz.org> wrote:
> Am 27.11.2011 07:51, schrieb Aaron Meurer:
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Joachim Durchholz<j...@durchholz.org>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I picked that up from
>>> http://code.google.com/p/sympy/wiki/DownloadInstallation?tm=2 .
>>
>> Pages on the old wiki are very out of date.
>
> Uh-oh.
>
> I reached that page from http://sympy.org -> Documentation -> docs.sympy.org
> -> Installation -> Downloads.

I think everything else on that page is more or less up-to-date (other
than listing old versions in the examples).  We just forgot to update
the prerequisite there.

Really, though, that should be in our docs, not on the wiki.  Then,
for example, the versions in the examples would always be up-to-date,
because I always do "git grep _current_version_" and change them all
before releasing.