Am 22.03.2012 21:38, schrieb Cullen Seaton:
I read through the logic module documentation and it seems
like sympy is currently limited to sentential logic. How much (if any)
support is there for more advanced systems like Quantified Predicate Logic?
I would be interested in expanding the logic module to include Quantifiers,
predicate logic, modal logic etc. Is there anyone with whom I can speak
about what kinds of logic and functions you would be interested in
including? Thank you,

I know a bit about predicate logic, and have some limited background about proof theory (plus some odds and ends about temporal logic but nothing solid there). That means I can provide a second opinion about feasibility and similar questions.

I haven't done any actual symbolic processing that uses formal logic, so I have no real ideas about what would fit best for SymPy. I think one of the first decisions would be whether we'd rather see existing support completed or new features added.